Timothy Parker Obituary, Death Cause – According to a spokesman for the university, an undergraduate student at North Carolina State University passed away on Monday as a result of an accidental overdose. Timothy Parker is believed to have died early on Friday morning from an accidental overdose of fentanyl, according to his roommates. They said that Parker was a junior from Wilmington who was studying engineering at the university.
According to the incident report filed by the Raleigh police department, officers responded to a report of an overdose at a house located off campus at approximately 1:45 a.m. on Friday. According to the spokesman for the hospital, Parker was taken there for treatment of an accidental overdose.
Since the beginning of the 2022–2023 academic year, this tragedy is the tenth death to occur on the NC State University campus. According to the spokesman for the university, Parker was living off campus. Friends say that Parker is bright and always has a smile on his face. Savana Blackwood stated that whenever he was in the room, there was an absolutely guaranteed occurrence of laughter.
Blackwood told Timmy that they met in the dining hall where they both worked. “When he saw me and some of my friends gathered together, he approached us and asked, “Hey, can I sit with you guys?” And that was the end of the discussion.”
Nicholas Guy, Parker’s roommate, remarked that Parker was an outstanding individual in all aspects.
Guy commented on Parker by saying, “He always came in with a smile.” It never really appeared as though anything could ever shake him up.
Blackwood and Guy have both stated that they have known Parker since the three of them were first enrolled as freshmen at NC State.